Tuesday, August 10, 2010

.Oh hai thur art.

Gonna start posting art more. Need to anyway. Hurghh. ((Gonna have to right-click and hit "view image" to see the ones that're cut off.))

Most of these are just crappy sketches that I get done at work, but most are pieces I plan on finishing digitally eventually.

Zabrian, a slightly heavy-set vampire guy I saw in a dream once. In my dream he was named Zeke but I don't like that name. So there. My sketch does him no justice. At all. He looked rad in my dream.



Fallon looking sad. Maybe she's begging for a Gryphie Bit snack.


Mine and [info]merystic 's gryphons raving it up.


My beloved char Dillan.


Dillan again with my char Abbie. I was going to draw my sister's char TRPC in there, but changed my mind.


Abbie fishing.


Abbie splashing in a rain puddle.


Drew some of my chars' eyes.


A Ferrotiel I got for free from a Deviantart.com user who adopts awesome looking creatures out for lots of money. I lucked out.


[info]merystic 's Goose Yoshi with a little gryphon she told me she saw in her dream.


A sketch of my new species called an Iiladee. They hoard/steal shiny things.


And this turned into...


This



I've designed a few characters for my friend Craig

A gryphon named Asaph


And a Bionic type guy named.. er.. Craig. ^^



And last, but most definitely not least.. COD stuffs!

Well, more like shameless fangirl art of me and Ghost. <3 alt="" src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/LeaderOfTheLostandFound/MeGhost1.jpg">

How dare you come in and disturb us during the debriefing? Shoo.


And the most shameless picture of all. Shu'up. (God the proportions are so way off..)



And on a side note.. totally off subject and out there... but a certain situation sucks like no one's business. It hurts, and it's like an arrow through the heart and gut. The hurt is well deserved, but it still sucks. Sucks hardcore and I don't like it. -_-

No comments: