Monday, February 8, 2010

.Mac and Meme.

So.. I'm updating this on my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MAC. Oh yes, that's right.. I went and bought myself a 21.5 inch screen iMac with a half a terabyte's worth of space. Oh. My. Lord it's the most beautiful thing evar. I'm frothing at the mouth! My artwork is so much more crisp and everything runs so much smoother and over all it's all just so much easier. I'm so happy..

And Thomas got himself a brand new MacBook Pro. That thing is stinking nice too, holy crap. Now instead of staying late up at work to work on stuff Thomas can bring his work home with the shared network and do it here. Yay!

And speaking of Thomas he's gone for ten days to San Pedro Sula down in the country of Honduras for a crazy healing/missions trip. Gosh.. he left yesterday evening and I'm going bonkers already without him. This week really needs to not go by slow.

Also.. my friend Lacy Brown is on American Idol! I'm so excited for her! We're holding watch parties at our church to see if she makes it past the Hollywood auditions. I feel like I'm friends with a celebrity already. <3 <3

And.. last but not least.. a meme I stole from Merystic from DA.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I have a ton of them, but the one I wear the most is my brown Victory one.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Of course.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Every once in a while. Most of the time I just go to my closet and get something.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Lonely. Thomas is on his flight right now to the country Honduras for over a week. =(

6. What's the closest thing to you that is red?
A can of Cranberry Spritzer.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Long story short I was held prisoner in a house full of serial killers and I was planning ways to escape without getting caught. In the end I end up escaping with my son but I got shot twice by a shot gun.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not today.

9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing, really.

10. Do you floss?
A couple times a week. It needs to be more.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
A head of cabbage. Literally. I'm so boring.

12. Are you emotional?
I can get in those moods.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I'm sure I have.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Oh my God only lick. *shudder* My teeth hurt from thinking about it.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes! But it needs a trim. Getting one tomorrow!

16. Do you like yourself?
For the most part.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Of course I would.

18. What are you listening to right now?
House M.D. playing in the background. One of my favorite shows.

19. Are your parents strict?
My dad was more strict than my mom when he was alive. My mom wasn't very strict at all.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Probably not.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I do, especially mixed with some fruit.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I met the dudes from Savage Garden and the dudes from Blessed Union of Souls.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Every once in a blue moon. Mostly from those Red Box dollar movie things you see in stores.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My wedding ring, haha.

25. How many countries have you visited?
One. Mexico. And not to the nice parts. I was in the slum part visiting some of Thomas' distant relatives on the Mexican side of the family. It was like a 3rd world country!

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
A few times when I was a lot younger.

27. Ever been on a train?
Nope.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I don't have a preference, but I get the organic free range ones and they usually come in brown.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep. The LG EnV 3. I lurv it.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Tons.

31. Do you own a gun?
Not yet, but I want to at some point.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yep.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
No one. =(

34. Are you too forgiving?
No one can be too forgiving.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes yes yes. Every day.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably working.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
I have way back in the day. I remember them being quite delicious.

38. Last time you cried?
When Thomas had to leave.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"What the crap?!"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, but want some.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I get like that when I'm angry.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yeah, I own it.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
I'm sure I have. I've walked into lots of things, haha.

45. Favorite color?
Blue and Green.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. I have.

47. Is your hair curly?
It's really wavy.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Oh God I don't remember. The last CD I received was 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day and that was for Christmas.

49. Do looks matter?
Yes, sadly, looks DO matter even if it's just a little bit. You know they do.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I've forgiven some, so yes.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope.

52. Do you like your life right now?
For the most part.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I do if I'm alone.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Yep.

55. Do you have good vision?
Yes, unless I'm reading. Reading glasses FTW.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yeah.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
A lot.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Thomas.

59. What are you wearing?
My DA Zombie Fella shirt, monkey pajama pants and boring white ankle socks.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Oh Lord don't ask me that. You'd have a list a mile long.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
I have no clue. I didn't take the picture.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yep. I'm pretty derned good at it too.

63. Do you have a job?
Domestic Engineer.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Makeup. I needed to replace the old crap I had.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep!

No comments: