Tuesday, November 17, 2009

.Nay On Job but HELLO Verizon!.

So the job with Rue didn't come through. I waited five days after the interview to call them, and then they said they already did all their hiring.

Oh well. Time to hit the pavement to look for more jobs! I'll get something at some point. =)

Well, this weekend was supposed to be wet and snowy, both of which failed to show. What's up, Autumn? Get with the program. At least it's colder, which is cool. Er.. no pun intended.

I like how our new apartment has come together. We're SO mismatched it's crazy though. When we get a house we'll definitely be looking into getting some furniture and other stuff that will actually go with a theme.

Oh! Heck to the freaking yes we're getting a cell phone plan, finally. For the longest time now we've had AT&T Go Phones. I HATE having to constantly refill my phone with minutes and texts. It's annoying as all get out. At least I was using my awesome LG Shine that I had when I had a plan with AT&T. Our new phones are going to be awesome, though. They're called the EnV3. They have a querty keyboard so that's gonna take some getting used to, text wise for me. I'm going to miss my Shine. That phone has always been my right hand. *sniff* We found a good deal with Verizon and now we're getting new phones and an awesome plan with NO freaking deposit! Thomas will finally have a phone so I won't have to search all over kingdom come looking for him and waiting for him to find a phone to call me back. Screw you, AT&T. Hello Verizon! The first payment to start the plan was an awesome early Christmas present from Kris. You're awesome in a hand basket. *GLOMP*

I got my hair cut finally. It looks totally awesome. I have yet to take a really good picture of it, though. Look for that soon.

Aaaaaand.. I guess that's it. Just some random thoughts I decided to throw out there. =D

No comments: