Saturday, October 24, 2009

.Pancakes and Awesome.

We saw Where The Wild Things Are yesterday evening. Gosh, that was such a great movie! NO SPOILERS, don't worry. It was a tear jerker movie with a good message. I loved it. It was very weird, usually I'm bawling my eyes out with tear jerkers, but I barely shed a tear, if any. Thomas was in tears three different times. I don't know what was up with me. Throughout the entire movie the sound kept cutting out though, and finally it was just coming out of one side of the theater, so every time there was loud bass it sounded as if the speakers were blown. People, including Thomas, got up several times to complain. They were trying to fix it but to no prevail. At least we could hear what was going on in the movie, it was just annoying. Finally when the movie ended there was a manager waiting outside the door to give us free tickets. So Thomas and I will have another dinner/movie date night again soon. That makes me happy. We might go see Law Abiding Citizen next. That movie looks crazy intense.

We woke up early this morning to go to the annual Pancake Festival down town. All you can eat pancakes and sausage. It was ridiculously unhealthy but it's good to splurge on the bad-for-you stuff every once in a while. X3 Kris had a free ticket, and was going to pay for us but the lady at the front said she had extra free tickets on hand so we all just got in for free. Pancakes and sausages taste even better when they're free! It was fun.

We dropped Kris back off after ward and I stayed at the house with Vincent while Thomas went to work. This whole week has been very busy for him. It's now after 10 pm and he still isn't home. At least he's off on his last thing to do tonight; to drop off a video he put together for Fashionably Loud '09 tomorrow. I love fashion shows. I can't wait!

I tried a new herbal tea flavor today. Vanilla Red. I was wary at first, because I usually don't like the sweeter teas like cinnamon and whatnot, but it was very pleasant. Yum yum. I love being a tea buff.

I was supposed to clean the house today. I never got that done. Blarg. It's insane how messy this place can get in one day. Gotta crack down tomorrow.

Anyway, still waiting for Thomas to get home. Blargh. I'll end this here.

No comments: