Tuesday, March 30, 2010

.Bugs, Weather & Job?.

I've been really productive lately art and cleaning wise. Being bit by both a Spring cleaning bug and an Art bug at the same time is definitely a weird experience.

I cleaned out a bunch of crap from my desk, my storage drawers next to my desk (those had years of junk build up) and the stuff on my bakers rack. The biggest thing I'll tackle at some point is my closet. Ergh.. there is SO much crap built up there. I'm trying so hard not to be such a huge pack rat. I've been doing better as years progress.. but dadgum stuff just builds up quickly. O_o

In breaks from cleaning I've been hopping onto the computer to draw. I think I've gotten more drawings completely done in the past two weeks than I have in the last three months.

Out of the two bugs I hope the art one lasts the longest.

And wow, subject change here but our weather's been crazy. Just five days ago it was freezing and snowing.. and now today it's 87 degrees. Sure keeping my immune system in check.

I -might- be getting a job. Waiting to hear from them. So exciting! First thing on the agenda if I get the job -- get nicer/new clothes with my first paycheck. My wardrobe seriously needs an update. I'll finally be out of the house (I'm such a hermit) and around human interaction, lol. And I'll feel more productive financial wise. I make some money on art commissions but I don't do them too often.

So yes, random post. <3

No comments: