Thursday, September 24, 2009

.Texas Fair & Rodeo.

I had a freaking blast last night.

Thomas got off work at 4pm, he dropped Vincent off at Deborah's to spend the night, we picked up Kris, and it was off to the Fair grounds!

We got in and found out our friend Brandon was there as well, so it was even more fun! Thomas got sick after three rides though, so we all hit the food stands. Fair food is awesome. Artery clogging, but most awesome. Poor Brandon forgot his jacket, and it was FREEZING, so him and Thomas were taking turns with Thomas' jacket. (He had also forgotten his jacket too, so while Kris and I waited in line, Thomas went to his dad's house because it was close by and grabbed one of his, haha)

All in all, it was a great night. I had a lot of fun.

Thomas and I waiting for a ride to start.


Fun times, fun times.


Brandon attacking a tasty turkey leg.


Giant tin mugs of Sasparilla and Cream soda. YES.


The three stooges.


Thomas not feeling so well after the rides.


I think a fuse popped in Brandon's face when he hugged me.

No comments: