Wednesday, September 16, 2009

.Random Thoughts II.

Feeling better now, but all last night and two thirds of today I thought I was going to die. My stomach had a nagging dull ache all day like it was constantly in the aftereffects of someone punching it. Nasty stomach bug. I found out a lot of friends and family had it too, so I wasn't alone.

Didn't help that Vincent wasn't firing on all pistons either. Sick kids are never fun, especially when you're sick too.

I still have to finish my two commissions. Argh. My art juices are so drained still.

And oh.. listening to Susan Boyle's version of Wild Horses as I type this. God, she has such a gorgeous voice. I first heard it earlier this evening on the season finale of America's Got Talent when she was one of the performing guests to appear on the show before the winner was revealed. Very pretty. Also, I'm glad Kevin Skinner won. He was definitely the diamond in the rough.

I cannot WAIT for New Moon to come out. Stupid.. argh.. the release date can't come quick enough! *rabid fangirl ftw* I'm such a loser, I swear.

Another thing I can't wait for that's coming up way soon (i.e. this Sunday) is THE TEXAS TRI STATE FAIR! I haven't been able to attend in two years, so this year I'm so amped I'm getting to go. Kris is treating us because yes, he's that rawesome. XD I'm so excited. And dadgummit I really wanted to win a gold fish or two but I have nothing to put them in if I won any.

Anyway, I want to be in bed by eleven, because I'm an old fogey that way. Plus my body is still in recuperation mode, so rest is needed very much so.

No comments: