Saturday, May 24, 2008

.I Love My Friends.

Yup. They're just so awesome.

The kind that hang out with you until four in the morning talking about nothing but nonsense. For some reason, you find out the most about your friends when the nonsense conversations go around. We're such goof balls, let me tell you that much.

Today's my one year wedding anniversary with Thomas. I can't believe it's already been a year. Time sure does fly. The anniversary of us meeting was the 17th of May. We met back in 2005. We're going to get his mom to watch Vincent so we can have the evening and night to ourselves once he gets off of work.

I'm loving our new apartment. Roomy and nice. It's all unpacked except for three small boxes. We need to buy a better book case to put those things up. Other than that, we're all moved in.

So I cried pretty hard yesterday while watching the two last episodes of the season of House M.D. over at Pickle's house. So did he, but he didn't want to show me his tears. Typical man behavior. What's wrong with a guy who cries? Nothing, that's what. I actually think it's kinda cute.

I'm guessing there's going to be no long paragraphs for this post. I keep typing in small intervals.

Also, from talking the nonsense talks last night one tends to find out how weird life can be. The smallest detour can change everything. Sometimes it makes you wonder. That's all I'll go into that.

You know? I saw Iron Man, the movie. Twice. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I liked it that much. I didn't think I was going to like the movie. The trailers just didn't look appetizing. Boy, was I wrong. First time was with Pickle. He got to take me because Thomas broke his glasses so he got to take me out as repayment. Fun fun. Second time was with Pickle, Thomas, Shara, and I. That was awesome. I luv my Shara. I miss her too.

Anyway, I'll end it with the same way I began this.

I love my friends.

No comments: