Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Post.

I hurt physically. My back, my legs, my neck. My posture is pretty much shot. This pregnant belly of mine is now getting to the point of getting in the way constantly. Being pregnant is fun, but the fun is nearing the end, and I'm ready to have Vincent in my arms. He's a squirmy little guy. Getting stronger every day.. (his kicks and punches let me know how strong he's getting.. ugh)

I'm doing lots of research on vaccinations, because I know I'll be bombarded with them once I enter the hospital to have the baby. I'm finding more cons than pros, to say the least. Should I choose to enter this war I'm going to have a long battle ahead of me. Several friends from church who already have children and share my belief on vaccs are having their struggles. Plenty of them. The one doctor/pediatrician in town that I know of that doesn't like the vaccs either is not accepting patients. I'm going to call them tomorrow morning to see if they know of any other doctors who share their beliefs on immunizations. Keep high hopes for me.

My house is a disaster area. I have let the house cleaning go, and now I can't concentrate. I learned that anything that is disorderly and messy is pretty much the spirit of chaos.. and that damned spirit is here in my house. I need to clean to get my mind back in order. It's unneeded stress. My artistic and creative juices seem to flow a lot nicer in a clean environment.

Shara is coming to visit in just over a week. I miss her so much. It will be good to have a fellow artist come to draw with me. Not saying that my hubby Thomas can't draw. He just doesn't have much time to because of his demanding work schedule. I miss him too. At least tonight is the last night for two weeks for him to endure night shifts. Plus he'll have a three day weekend. =) I miss having him in bed with me at night.

Christmas is coming up soon. This is my favorite time of year, and now it seems to be slipping by so quickly before I can sit and enjoy it all. Maybe it's because of the impending birth. Maybe it's because of the lack of money because we're still getting caught back up financially. I think it's all of the above. Next Christmas should run along smoother since by then we'll be caught up, Vincent will already be ten months old, and we'll be used to having the new family member. I hope my two cats Ramona and Abby get used to Vincent soon after he arrives. They're my babies.. but they'll have to get used to coming second instead of first. I'll be sure to give them plenty of attention so they don't think their loves and cuddles are being stolen by a strange, hairless, crying bundle.

Thomas is at work, Ramona is asleep on top of my computer monitor, Abby's probably causing havoc in the living room, and I'm lonely. It's my friend Brandon's birthday today. Pickle is hanging out with him. I'll probably give them a call and see if they want to hang out or something.

No comments: